Vector warrants that, for the warranty period set out in paragraph 2 below, the enclosed Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees that it will, at its sole discretion, and subject to the following terms and conditions either repair or replace any defective Product free of charge.
1. This limited warranty extends only to you, the customer, as the end-user of the Product. As a subsequent purchaser you may have additional rights under applicable law. This limited warranty does not affect such rights.
2. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of purchase of the Product and 6 months from the date of purchase for the battery.
3. This limited warranty entitles consumers (original purchasers) to a free of charge repair or replacement, discount, or refund by the seller, of defective goods or goods which do not conform to the contract of sale. These rights expire 24 months from the date of purchase.
This warranty is your exclusive warranty and replaces all other warranties or conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of express or implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In that event, such warranties apply only to the extent required by law and are limited in duration to the warranty period. No warranties apply after that period.
4. This limited warranty does not cover or apply in respect of the following:
5. All defective parts or Products, which have been replaced by Vector during the warranty period, shall become the property of Vector.
6. A product that is repaired or replaced will be warranted for 30 days following repair or replacement or the balance of the original warranty period whichever is longer, taking into account applicable local consumer law.
7. You are requested to keep your original proof of purchase, such as the receipt. You will need it to prove the date of purchase in respect of any warranty claims.
8. To make a claim pursuant to this limited warranty please contact the retailer or dealer from whom you purchased the Product. If purchased directly from the Vector Watch website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
9. Claims should be made as soon as you have become aware of the defect but defects beyond 2 months are presumed to have taken place after delivery.
10. Vector does not warrant that the product covered hereby, including, without limitation, the technology and or integrated circuit(s) or parts included in the product, will not become obsolete or that such items are or will remain compatible with any other product or technology with which the product may be used
11. Vector is not responsible for loss of, or damage to your product only while it is 1) in your Service Provider’s possession or 2) in transit; in those cases in which the Service Provider is responsible for the transportation.
Vector is liable for no more than the amount of actual direct damages suffered by you, up to the amount you paid for the product. Under no circumstances is Vector, its suppliers, resellers, or service providers liable for any of the following even if informed of their possibility: 1) Third party claims against you for damages; 2) Loss of, or damage to, your data or connected products; OR 3) Special, incidental, or indirect damages or for any economic consequential damages, including lost profits, business revenue, goodwill, or anticipated savings.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state or jurisdiction to jurisdiction. You also may have other rights under applicable law or written agreement with Vector. Nothing in this warranty affects statutory rights, including rights of consumers under national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods that cannot be waived or limited by contract.
This limited warranty is granted to you by Vector Watch SRL, Registered address 246C Calea Floreasca, 1-st Floor, Room 7, 014476 Bucharest, Romania. PLEASE DO NOT SHIP, FORWARD OR MAIL any warranty claims, products, or materials to this address as they will not be processed. Follow the instructions specified by Vector or its Authorized Service Providers.
This limited warranty is governed by and construed by the laws of England and each part submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.